Atlanta Birth Photographer | Baby Oliver’s Story

1. Darlene Lauhoff

December 8th, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Amber you have eloquently captured the beautiful experience of the birth of our grandson Oliver and the challenges he faced after birth. The photos of the most beautiful delivery helped Danielle and Blake cherish the memories of the precious birth of Oliver. Never ending faith and love guided Oliver through this. Thank you for being so supportive.

2. Amber Watson

December 9th, 2018 at 2:39 pm

Thank you for your beautiful words. I am beyond grateful to know you and your family and so thankful Oliver’s story is a happy one!

3. Dannielle Hale

December 14th, 2018 at 2:55 pm

This birth story is so beautiful. Metro Atlanta is so luck to have you as a Birth Photographer. I’m so glad baby is doing well and rocked his surgery! I look forward to seeing his NICU photos, I’m sure they’re gorgeous as well.

4. Amber Watson

December 16th, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Thank you so much, Dannielle! You can see baby Oliver’s Fresh 48 session here!

5. Heather Dimsdale

December 14th, 2018 at 4:19 pm

These images are just beautiful. Mom’s reaction is just breathtaking and makes me wish I had done this with my deliveries! Hoping he can come home soon!

6. Amber Watson

December 16th, 2018 at 5:12 pm

Thank you, Heather! Oliver is doing so well at home now! Aside from a few extra doctors’ appointments, not much is separating his routine from other newborns!

7. Jennifer

December 15th, 2018 at 7:36 am

What an amazing birth story this little one has! I’m so glad that the family decided to go forward with you as their birth photographer, it will be something they will cherish and could encourage another family faced with a similar situation! So much emotion captured, beautiful work & I’m so glad that Atlanta has such a cute new guy in town!

8. Amber Watson

December 16th, 2018 at 5:18 pm

Thank you, Jennifer! We do hope other families are encouraged by Oliver’s story!

9. Amy Wishart

December 18th, 2018 at 12:47 am

Wow. I have tears as I read this. The memories you have given this family are irreplaceable. My favourite image is mum kissing her beautiful son. You have told their story with respect and love.

10. Amber Watson

December 18th, 2018 at 12:25 pm

That means so much to me, Amy! Thank you for your kind words!